Monday, May 9, 2011

Looking For a New Direction

Living in North Texas is certainly an eye-opener if you are committed to living a healthy lifestyle that does not include diet sodas, energy wasting, tree-killing and gossiping tactics. I swear every time I walk through the workroom someone else has left the bathroom light on...clearly a lazy move. The lunch breaks consist of constant speak of my co-workers children, about all the commercial-chain restaurants they ate at over the weekend or all the money-wasting they've done.

It's days like these when I sit back and ask myself...am I the only one who gives a shit? Our planet is dying, our children are becoming more allergic, our parents are developing diseases XYZ and has anyone changed their lifestyle? Nope.

So my fiance and I have started exploring options to teach and live over seas. Apparently, Sweden is one of the number one places to live a healthful, better quality life. That is certainly what we are in search for. Life is so precious and there are millions of opportunities...I just cannot see myself living in these flat plains where the wind nearly knocks me off my feet every time I step out the door onto a crumbled water bottle...THERE MUST BE MORE OUT THERE! If you are reading this, I inspire you to do what you want not what you feel like you have to do. Life is too short!

No comments:

Post a Comment